Senior Unified Communications Solution Administrator
For our customer based in Cologne, an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Unified Communications Solution Administrator.
- Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all servers, equipment and software related to the Video Conferencing (Cisco VCS) / Unified Communication (Cisco UC solutions) / Web Conferencing (Cisco WebEx) Mobile Device Management and associated components;
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT architect and the team to evaluate, design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the UC environment a more effective solution;
- Document the technical implementation, policies and procedures to support the operational environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of technical implementation documentation, procedures and policies;
- Examine requirements documents and support creation of technical design documents, unit test, system test and capacity and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
- Perform, in close collaboration with the team, typical system administrative activities including daily performance monitoring, routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance, updating, controlling access permissions and privileges or issue troubleshooting and resolution;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices, processes and enterprise standards;
- Case follow up and resolution in collaboration with supplier support teams;
- Second level and standby support;
- Administer Mobile Devices Management solution;
- Administer Telephony and videoconferencing solutions;
- Administer Fax Server Solutions;
- Administer Collaboration tools.
After your Bachelor degree, you benefit from at least 7 years of related experiences in Unified Communication Solution Administrator.
- Proven expertise in managing communication components from the major vendors (Cisco, Microsoft)
- Strong expertise in recent communication technologies;
- Expertise in task automationn of network equipment;
- Expertise in Mobile Device Management Solutions, preferably MaaS360;
- Strong expertise in recent unified communication standards and technologies.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.