Senior VMWare Specialist (The Netherlands)
Hague, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsTrasys International
Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in the Hague, The Netherlands - an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior VMWare Specialist with expertise in vRA/vRO and Firewall technologies to join our team in the area of law enforcement, ICT operations and infrastructure. You will play a crucial role in driving innovation for one of the key EU Institution projects.
What you should do?
- Drive engineering specifications, fitting the client's IT standards, of VMWare vRealize Automation for the use case at hand
- Produce the corresponding engineering design and operations manual
- Coordinate with the security engineering team, the infrastructure engineering team and the architects, factoring those teams’ input into the engineering specifications
- Support validation of the engineering work when implementing that in test, preproduction and production environment.
Please note that the position is hybrid with presence in the Netherlands. The onsite presence in The Hague is mandatory for one week per month.
Are you the perfect match?
- Bachelor (BA/BSc) or Master’s Degree (MBA/MSc);
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Virtual Server / Virtual Machine engineering and build
- More than 3 years of experience in engineering of VMWare solutions, specifically vRA/vRO
- Minimum 2 years of experience with IPAM and Firewall (Checkpoint) technology specifications
- Participation in a minimum of 2 self service provisioning related projects
- Participation in a minimum of 1 ICT Research and Innovation related project
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies and products
- Good knowledge of security infrastructure
- Desirable: VMWare vRA vRO Certification.