For a project at the European Commission premises in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Solution Architect with expertise in Infrastructure.
As a Solution Architect, you will perform the following tasks:
- Architectural vision and elaboration
- Solution architecture definition and development
- Assistance with the implementation of the architecture
- Architecture maturity assessment
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of architectural and technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology
- Solution architecture definition
- Conduct architecture trade-off analysis
- You have a Master degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 13 years of experience in IT;
- Good knowledge of solution architecture
- Knowledge of software maturity models
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function (e.g. quality control, security, infrastructure, development language, knowledge of technology required, requirements analysis, performance analysis, a specific technical domain like vulnerability testing, business process modelling, etc.)
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to articulate the architecture solution in clear and concise terms as appropriate to each stakeholder
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.