Sr Java Developer
We are looking for a Sr Java Developer to work fully on-site for an important public Institution in Luxembourg.
- Ensure the development of technical assets (microservices oriented).
- Participate in technical analyzes of IT solutions in order to propose applications for the needs of business users.
- Ensure security by design, integrity, IT support and scalable maintenance of technical assets.
- Contribution to guarantee an incremental, iterative, frequent and consistent.
- Implementation of unit tests, promoting their automation, in order to guarantee acceptance and avoid application regression.
- Write and maintain documentation relating to technical assets.
- Guarantee knowledge sharing within your team.
- Professional experience minimum of 5 years in similar positions.
- University Degree (Min. Bachelor's) in computer science, or similar.
- French level minimum B2 and English B2 (Both mandatory).
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in object-oriented development and development tools.
- Knowledge of concepts related to DevOps and integration platforms.
- Knowledge of an agile project methodology.
- A Scrum certification is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the financial sector and open-source solutions.
- * Already hold a work permit or at least residence card in Luxembourg (Mandatory). It's not mandatory to be an EU citizen.
Architecture & design: MicroServices, MVC model, REST/SOAP, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, UML modeling, Spring, security/OWASP, experience in architectural documentation.
Databases: PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Elastic.
- Intellij IDEA, Eclipse, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Sonar, Docker, Swarm K8S.
- Docker, Swarm, K8S, RabbitMQ.
If you're initially interested, please submit your application to discuss further and let you know also about what we offer you!