Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
Our client is looking for a Support Manager who will work with the helpdesk team to provide first level assistance for logistical and technical intervention (urgent or not) and to coordinate the work of the various departments involved.
- Coordination of support teams. Redistribution of tasks based on technical or logistical requests;
- Management and follow up of user requests;
- Reception, recording and processing of incoming calls and emails;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, evaluation studies, applicable standards and best practices in SMT (System Management Tool);
- Elaboration of statistical reports and key performance indicators (SMT reporting);
- Follow up of service quality via SMT. Progress track in incident resolution;
- Registration of calls and requests in SMT;
- Incident solution at first level if possible. Otherwise escalation to second level support;
- Participation in user, service and project meetings.
- Master’s degree or equivalent of 5 years higher education in Computer Science, Technology or related field;
- At least 13 years of experience in IT;
- Experience in end user assistance or support of information systems;
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL methodology (more than 5 years). ITIL certificate is a must;
- Excellent IT skills. Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Acrobat Reader;
- Expertise in SMT (more than 5 years). Experience in SMT training and in SMT reporting;
- Experience in iCall;
- Knowledge of audio-visual and IT material, and of multimedia technologies. Specially videoconference technologies, CISCO systems, AMX;
- Experience in LANDESK management console (more than 5 years);
- Ability to write clear and structured technical documents;
- Ability to give presentations;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment;
- Proficient in English and French, both written and spoken;
- Customer oriented service and good team spirit;
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.