System Exploitation Analyst
We are looking for a Technical Analyst to join our team at our client, active in the utilities sector in Brussels.
As a Technical Analyst, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Analysis of non-functional requirements
- Define the operating Non-Functional Requirements necessary for the proper management of the solutions proposed by the IT Production operational services (monitoring, alerting, production plan, etc.).
- Estimate the resource loads required for the deployment of the solution.
- Evaluate the recurring costs of the exploitation of the new solutions.
- Provide the system designer with the necessary information to update the capacity plan and evaluate the required material resources (hardware, licenses).
- Coordinate and manage the deployment of application packages in the test, acceptance, and production environments.
- Coordinate and manage environment refreshes.
- Maintain the production plan and document its evolution following the introduction of new or modified application chains.
- Ensure clear communication with project collaborators to guarantee the functional consistency of the overall solution.
- Contribute to the establishment and documentation of the global test approach materialized in the Master Test Plan.
- Define and document the detailed scenarios and scripts for the operational tests based on the information provided by the Functional Analysts and Systems Designers.
- Implement and execute the tests according to the defined plan.
- Report on the progress of the tests via the tools used for this purpose.
- Evaluate, analyze and document identified bugs and follow up on their resolution in the context of the tests under your responsibility.
- Configuration and deployment
- Transition to operations
- Write manuals and operating instructions based on information received from System Designers and Functional Analysts.
- Organize the necessary trainings for operators when taking over new applications.
- Carry out end-to-end monitoring of applications deployed on the infrastructure.
- Analyze the logs generated by the applications and monitoring systems on a daily basis.
- Resolve incidents transmitted from the first line, either permanently or via a workaround validated with the user, in compliance with the applicable SLA.
- Document the workarounds.
- Participate in the management of the problem portfolio by ensuring sufficient preliminary documentation and a high-level estimate of the associated workload.
- Analyze problems to identify the root cause, define and execute an action plan to definitively solve the problems.
- Update application operating documentation.
- Write and maintain the “Operations Guides” for systems and applications.
- Write and maintain the "Jobs Description Documents" for the Production Plan.
- Write and maintain the “Standard Operating Procedures” for the DRP.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a background as a System Engineer.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a perfect knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- You have a profound knowledge of Windows.
- You have experience in an infrastructure environment.
- You are rigorous and conscientious.
- You are a good communicator.
- You are enthusiastic and autonomous