System & Solution Engineer
We are currently looking for a System & Solution Engineer to integrate the Digital Workplace team at our client, active in the utilities sector
Within the ITBT department, the IT production department is responsible for the management of the infrastructure and the operation of the systems and applications that support the information system.
Within the IT production department, the Projects & Changes team is responsible for managing projects in terms of IT infrastructure and security of the information systems. It manages the infrastructure tracks of application development projects and is also responsible for the design of IT infrastructure solutions.
In a context or organizational change, several projects are in progress:
- migration to Windows;
- hybrid laptops;
- rolling out new IPhones;
- … .
- You are responsible for the technical realizations and you supervise the necessary software installations and configurations (in the context of projects) to successfully manage the IT environment and improve it when necessary
- You are responsible for the technical design and implementation of the actions required for enterprise and infrastructure projects
- You take a proactive and critical look at the IT environment, develop the necessary improvement proposals, and implement them after approval
- You write, update and publish documents in a consistent and high-quality manner
- You set up configurations to transfer the various operational procedures, checklists and guidelines concerning server and software installations and configurations to colleagues in the operational team
- You provide the necessary tools to guarantee the stability of the environment within the agreed service levels
- You provide third-line support for incidents at the end-user(s)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar function
- You have a good knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and image deployment
- You have some knowledge and understanding of automation methodologies for deployment in a Citrix environment
- You have a profound knowledge of AD, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2012R2 and 2016 protocols
- You have a good understanding of the Powershell scenario
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and application virtualization (Microsoft App-V 5).
- You speak French and/or Dutch.
- You communicate clearly with different teams.
- You can organize your work independently.
- You are an enthusiastic team player.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mind.
- You are stress resistant and eager to learn.
- You have a passion for information technology and customer service.
- You are punctual and have a great sense of responsibility.
What do we have to offer you?
At NRB, you as an individual are central. You will be surrounded by a team of competent and enthusiastic colleagues who will give you a warm welcome from day one and provide you with the necessary guidance. Would you like to evolve
further within your function? That is possible! With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and map out your own career path. We also offer you an attractive salary package with company car and other extra-legal benefits such as a smartphone, meal vouchers, insurance package and more.