Talent Acquisition Officer
Your key responsabilities
NRB being one of the top 3 IT companies in Belgium and having even more growth plans for the coming years, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer to help us reach our ambitious goals. You are part of our Staffing team and together with 5 other colleagues you are the expert concerning our client staffing projects. You know how to build strong relationships with account managers, clients and IT professionals, and you have a natural ability to spot the right talent and attract them to our company and projects. As NRB is an IT Service integrator, our assignments are very diverse and spread throughout different sectors (Public institutions, Finance, Energy & Utilities, Industry)
In this position you are in charge of ;
- Creating and maintaining a talent network in the information technology domain;
- Identifying and attracting talented new colleagues to work at our clients ;
- Managing the recruitment process A-Z;
- Building strong relationships with your internal and external clients;
- As this is a fairly fresh team within our company, we are very open to hear innovative ideas to improve our service or to adapt to new best practices within the Staffing team.
Who are we looking for?
For this role we are looking for a professional with a strong sense of ownership, who thrives on obtaining results. Seniority will not make the difference but the right attitude will.
Some criteria that are of importance ;
- A bachelor or master degree with at least a first experience in a fast-paced IT headhunting environment (agency or consultancy);
- You love establishing new contacts and expanding your network of experts;
- You have a strong sense of ownership and taking initiative comes naturally to you;
- Delivering a high quality services to the business is important to you;
- You are a natural relationship builder, you have a get-it-done attitude and are stress-resistant;
- You are organised and well-prepared to keep up with a multitude of assignments, information, clients and processes;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting and challenging experience that will broaden your horizon (and network) ;
- A way to join the digital transformation and to be part of the sector of the future;
- Great team atmosphere with colleagues who work based on trust and respect;
- We have have an agile mindset and flexible working time.