For a long-term project at the European Commission premises in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Technical Writer Consultant.
As a Technical Writer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Writing user manuals for information systems;
- Writing IS on-line help;
- Writing web documentation;
- Prepare and give training courses on information systems.
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of Technical Writing;
- You have knowledge in end user assistance of information systems;
- You have general IT skills;
- You have knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social media networks;
- You have capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- You are able to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- You have good knowledge of presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of web languages or tools (e.g. HTML, Flash... );
- You have excellent knowledge of MS-Office;
- You are fluent in English.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.