Training & E-learning Specialist
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions, and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels, and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
We are looking for a Training & E-learning Specialist that will join the Information and Document Management Division of our client:
- Developing training modules and related training materials to effectively support the user adoption;
- Providing in person and online live training sessions on OpenText to client staff;
- Developing effective training strategies in line with the organisation and the project objectives;
- Ensuring mentoring and/or coaching;
- Advising and designing strategies to gain users support and interest;
- Following up to users requests and feedback;
- Monitoring and establishment of feedback procedure for continuous improvement of training;
- Seeking synergies internally to draft captivating presentations and other type of communication material;
- Providing support to other Information Management projects when required.
- Knowledge of OpenText and or similar EDRM systems;
- Experience in developing training and e-learning;
- Experience providing training and coaching;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of English (written and oral communication);
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and negotiation skills;
- Ability to analyse, synthese and present information;
- Ability to produce communication material in English;
- Ability to integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies and environments.