Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project for one of our client based in Amsterdam, Trasys International is looking for a Vulnerability Analyst.
Your main responsibilities:
• Performing vulnerability watch;
• Processing of incoming vulnerability warnings, alerts and reports;
• Oversee the management of known vulnerabilities through established processes and procedures;
• Triage based on verification, level of exposure and impact assessment;
• Analysing and examining vulnerabilities in hardware or software;
• Validating the existence of suspected vulnerabilities by determining where they are located and how they can be exploited;
• Reviewing source code, using a debugger to determine where the vulnerability occurs, or trying to reproduce the problem on a test system;
• Notifying the various parts of the Contracting or constituency about the vulnerability and shares information about how to fix or mitigate the vulnerability;
• Verifying that the vulnerability response strategy has been successfully implemented;
• Performing regular vulnerability scans of system and applications, writing reports including recommendations for improvements and following-up the remediation process for identified vulnerabilities;
• Providing regular reports and dashboards (based on KPIs) to monitor security improvements;
• Performing penetration tests and writing reports including recommendations for improvements;
• Reviewing the technical security compliance of systems against defined security baselines (gold configuration), writ-ing reports and following-up the remediation process for identified non-compliance;
• Participating in the definition of security baselines;
• Provide activity reports to management to demonstrate service SLA and service quality.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).