Windows System Engineer
For one of our biggest client specialized in the energy sector, we are currently looking for a Windows Infrastructure System Engineer, who will be based in Brussels.
Your responsibilities will be the followings:
- You will manage the Exchange environments (and related applications) of Elia Group (Elia Belgium and 50Hertz Germany);
- You will manage the Active Directory and ADFS environments of Elia Group;
- You will be co-responsible for the architecture and development of these domains;
- You will be project technical responsible for Server Team projects;
- You will be part of third-level support for these domains;
- You could take part of the 24/7 on-call duty role for the GI Server Windows team (must be available for a 24/7 duty role, but after minimum 6 months).
- Operational experience within a Microsoft Windows Server environment is a must;
- Proven knowledge and experience of both Exchange (2010-2013-2016) and Active Directory;
- Proven experience in similar sized enterprises (+/- 5000 users, 8000 mailboxes);
- Practical knowledge about Powershell;
- Must be able to speak and understand: French and Dutch (one must be mother tongue and at least good understanding of the other one), English (all documentation), German is a plus;
- Experience with Microsoft ADFS is a big plus;
- Experience with products as Skype for Business, Trustwave SEG, Faxination, Safenet OTP, SCCM is a plus.
- Must be a team player;
- Must have planning and organizational skills;
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical problems;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Must be customer minded;
- Able to learn new products and environments quickly;
- Able to write and validate processes and documentation;
- Must be accountable and is NOT a 9-to-5 worker
- Must have a driver license + car + mobile phone;
- Working location will be Brussels (Schaarbeek), with occasional travel to Berlin (travel expenses paid by the company).